Supply chain disruptions have reached the point that one New York Times article suggests having a complete factory-made bathroom installed rather than suffering the delays caused by unavailable parts and fixtures. However, glass companies offer clients glass showers that aren’t prefabricated according to a set pattern. At the root of the product offered is the customer’s ability to enjoy a shower designed to fit perfectly in their unique space and to be built from their chosen glass and hardware. A delay in receiving frameless shower hardware detracts from the client’s experience and perception of your brand, even if the problem arises through no fault of your own. Likewise, DIYers are often working around job schedules and family needs, so difficulty acquiring the appropriate shower hardware can make a challenging task much more burdensome. Glass Simple offers both glass companies and homeowners a solution.
3. Glass Simple stocks a wide assortments of quality frameless shower hardware to meet your customers’ needs and wants. Glass Simple keeps our warehouse stocked and makes it easy to receive what you need on time.
Supply chain disruptions and the resulting delays in receiving shower hardware are problems that our company takes seriously. Glass Simple is comprised of individuals from varied backgrounds who share a passion for customer care and an appreciation for the beauty and convenience of frameless glass showers outfitted with the perfect hardware. Our staff brings 50 years of combined glass experience to our company – experience that includes all aspects of the glass shower industry:
- Glass company management and operation.
- Relationship building with homeowners and DIY clients.
- Business to business partnerships and sales.
- Customer service and consultations.
- Frameless glass shower installation and repair.
These years of experience ensure our familiarity with the realities of running a glass company amid challenging economic circumstances. Our background makes Glass Simple uniquely suited to supply businesses and homeowners with quality frameless shower hardware in a timely manner because our team knows the importance of meeting deadlines as well as the frustration of necessary items being unavailable until further notice. It is our priority to be a different kind of hardware supplier: one you can rely upon.
2. Glass Simple has been selected as an FHC authorized retailer of frameless shower hardware.
Glass Simple brings you trusted and beautiful shower hardware by FHC. FHC is a highly respected American based manufacturer and supplier of frameless shower hardware for the glass industry. FHC offers a diverse selection of products backed by a team of experienced industry professionals. Moreover, FHC is a private company that – like Glass Simple – is committed to meeting client needs. At the time of writing, Glass Simple is the only authorized retailer of FHC’s frameless shower hardware.
What does this partnership mean for you, the glass company or DIYer in need of hardware that arrives on schedule? As an authorized FHC retailer, Glass Simple can count on receiving the appropriate items for our inventory and, in turn, having them in stock to ship out to you promptly. FHC shower hardware is well-made and visually appealing – of equal importance, it is reliably available to us and therefore to you. In summary, Glass Simple’s products are:
- readily available
- made by a trusted manufacturer
- targeted to today’s preferred frameless shower styles
3. Glass Simple stocks a wide assortments of quality frameless shower hardware to meet your customers’ needs and wants.
Avoiding delays is key, but it’s also vital to provide the items customers actually need and want.
Our team’s experience in the field of custom shower design and our ongoing monitoring of trends gives us insights into the shower hardware styles and finishes that homeowners prefer today. We offer items in favorite finishes such as:
- brushed nickel
- matte black
- polished chrome
- brushed bronze
- polished nickel
- satin brass
- oil rubbed bronze
Our hinge selection includes pivot hinges, wall mounted hinges, and glass to glass hinges. We offer square edges for more modern designs and beveled edges for a traditional look. Handles are also available to meet a wide range of style preferences and practical considerations:
- Finger pulls and knobs – These are preferred by homeowners who want to create an “all glass” look by using as little metal as they can and keeping those pieces as small and unobtrusive as possible.
- Pull handles – Whether oriented vertically or horizontally, pull handles look nice and may be preferred by homeowners who wish to maximize accessibility or age in place, as they are easier to use than a small knob or finger pull. Our styles range from very sleek and simple Tubular handles to classic Ladder handles to ornate Baroque handles and more.
- Towel bars – A metal towel bar can be installed on the shower glass with height and placement that allow it to double as a handle.
- Combo – A combo handle system has a horizontal towel bar on the outside of the door and a vertically oriented pull handle on the inside. Finally, let’s get answers to some FAQs about Glass Simple’s products.
Finally, let’s get answers to some FAQs about Glass Simple’s products.
What about the other shower hardware beyond handles and hinges? Can I order these items from Glass Simple, too?
Absolutely! In addition to handles and hinges, we stock robe hooks, clips, shower U-channels, headers, clamps, sliding door systems, and other accessories.
I need some non-hardware frameless shower items. Can I get any of these from Glass Simple?
Yes, Glass Simple also stocks vinyl seals, door wipes, and glass cleaners.
Will Glass Simple update its stock in accord with changing demands and styles?
Yes, Glass Simple will add new styles and/or finishes as indicated by industry trends, changing styles, and customer needs.
4. Glass Simple keeps our warehouse stocked and makes it easy to receive what you need on time.
With Glass Simple you can eliminate the guesswork from stocking the shower hardware you need. There’s nothing worse than finding out the piece you’ve ordered is not actually available or even on indefinite backorder. Glass Simple is committed to eliminating this dynamic for our clients. All items appearing on our website are in stock, and the ordering process is simple:
- Select your desired items, options, and quantities on our user-friendly website.
- Place your order, choose shipping options, and pay for your merchandise online.
- Receive the hardware delivered right to your door.
In-stock items ship within 1-2 business days, and this quick turnaround is just one aspect of our commitment to dependability and excellence in customer service.
5. The Glass Simple business model is a solution for glass companies and individuals alike.
Glass Simple has the inventory and customer care staff for orders large and small, so we serve:
- Glass companies
- Remodeling services
We offer discounts to glass companies who partner with us and are committed to reliably supplying our commercial customers with the frameless shower hardware they need to provide their clients with the service and quality they deserve. Our team understands that you rely on our dependability in order to uphold your own standards of meeting timelines, installing superior products, and exceeding customer expectations. Working with us is simple and straightforward. You don’t need to go through a complicated process to create an account or commit to purchasing a certain amount from us. With Glass Simple, order as much or as little hardware as you need, when you need it.
At the same time, skilled DIYers who are installing their own frameless glass showers can count on us for their hardware. With Glass Simple there are no annoying trips to home improvement stores, no searching through bins of parts for the right size and finish. Order just what you need with a few clicks from the convenience of your home and have it all delivered to your doorstep. For the Glass Simple team, no order is too large or too small to receive our best attention and timeliness.
6. The Glass Simple team is available to our customers online and by phone.
At times you may have a question or wish to discuss product options before placing your order. The Glass Simple staff is available to answer questions both online or over the phone, as you prefer and your schedule allows. Contact us here to receive an emailed response or call us at (571)707-7760 during our business hours of 8:00am-4:30pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday. There is no concern that your call will be routed to an off-site answering service – you will speak with a Glass Simple team member right in Virginia. To get started:
- Browse our selection of glass shower hardware on our site.
- Contact us with any questions, if necessary.
- Place your order with the confidence that your items will arrive on schedule.
Thanks to Glass Simple, you can say goodbye to delays and experience the personalized customer care that many large corporations struggle to offer.