HLP25 - FHC Shower Door Hinge Limit Plates 2.5mm Thick, the Limit Plate will restrict the door pening to about 75 Degrees
Brand : FHC
- Hinge limit plates are designed to work with full back plate hinges and not recommended for off-set back plate or glass to glass hinges.
- Field Applied After the Door is Hung
- 2.5mm Hinge Limit Plate Will Restrict the Door Opening to about 75 Degrees
- 4.0mm Hinge Limit Plate will Restrict the Door Opening to about 65 Degrees
- Limits the Door Outswing Range
- Two Different Sizes: 2.5mm & 4.0mm
- 2 Per Set
- For use with Glendale, Preston, Venice and Carolina Hinges Series
|FHC Shower Door Hinge Limit Plates 2.5mm Thick
These little plates are quite expensive, but they seemed to be the most elegant solution. (Our shower door would impact a porcelain towel bar, if it opened past 85 degrees.)
Once received, I could see that they are solid metal plates with a bright chrome finish.
Easily applied, they do work --- and they look great.